Biomed Research Administration
BMRA is organized into two sections:
Pre-Award and Post- Award Management.
Pre-Award Management is responsible for:
- providing information on sources of support;
- assisting principal investigators in identifying research funding opportunities;
- assisting faculty in the submission of applications;
- assuring compliance with the University and sponsors' policies and requirements;
- interpreting regulations of federal agencies and private sponsors;
- clarifying University policies and procedures for faculty and sponsors.
Post-Award Management is responsible for:
- overseeing the financial management of sponsored programs;
- maintaining accounts and records;
- preparing and submitting financial reports;
- administering the expenditures of funds;
- monitoring compliance with University and sponsor's financial provisions;
- and assisting in audit resolution.